|This is the best place to show off your most prized pencil portraits! We are a group that hopes to collect and share art from the wonderful traditional drawing artists all around dA.|
Please read the rules :
1. This is a group called 'Pencil portraits' so please submit only human portraits .
2. The whole portrait must be traditionally hand drawn.
3. The face must be the main focal point, works with too much body will be denied, from waist up is the maximum. As a reference I could drive you to #Pencil-Portraits gallery at [link]
4. No WIPs.
5. Work must be of a high quality. If not, it will be denied.
6. This group is for realistic portraits; no cartoons please.
Enjoy your time here and remember to show appreciation for others' portrait work. Positive feedback always results in good things for the artist and the viewer!
You must be a member of the group to submit. To join, click the "Join Group" button at the top of the page. Requests are automatically accepted.
Deviation submissions can only be completed in a graphite pencil, charcoal pencil, colored pencil or pastel pencil medium. If you used more than one of these to complete your portrait, submit it to the multimedia folder.
Submissions are approved by an administrator before being added to the gallery.
Make sure that you submit into the correct folder. The featured folder is for the best work submitted to the group, which members cannot submit to. Each member should be able to have a work in that folder.
You are able to submit two deviations per week.
Please, only submit your best work to the gallery. No hasty sketches or doodles done in notebooks. It must be complete, shaded and represent the human structure.
Display our icon somewhere on your page or in your signature.
Remember to always respect others' artwork!
If you still have questions, be sure to ask.